Article 9 of IBERCLEAR's Rules and Regulations states which legal entities can become a Participant.
How to become an IBERCLEAR Participant
Those legal entities wishing to access IBERCLEAR services must fulfil the requirements established in the following regulation:
The entity applying to access IBERCLEAR must produce the corresponding documentation.
Once the relevant documentation has been reviewed and after performing a risk assessment, IBERCLEAR shall inform the entity on the acceptance or rejection of its application.
Iberclear shall reply to the request for access within a maximum period of one month.
Once the request has been accepted, technical tests shall be performed to verify compliance with the established requirements.
Forms and contracts for Participants
- IBERCLEAR access questionnaire
- Membership Agreement C04/2017. Appendix 2
- Specific membership conditions C01/2018. Appendix 2a
- Acceptance of the use of technical resources (or detailed report if relevant) C04/2017. Appendix 2b
- Acceptance of direct debit in the DCA C04/2017. Appendix 2c
- Acceptance of direct debit for invoicing in the RTGS account C04/2017. Appendix 2d
- Request to open auto-collateralisation accounts F18
- Request to register as Agent Entity F29
- Account-opening request in the Central Register F01
- Request to link accounts F02
- User request for BME-PC. F19
- Connectivity Form
- Authorisation to Central Bank
- Target 2 Form - Static Data (2002)
- Test approval certificate
- List of authorised signatories