How to become an IBERCLEAR Participant
The requirements for other market infrastructures wishing to access IBERCLEAR services are established in
Circular 12/2017 - Agreements with markets, trading systems, central counterparties and other entities.
Any market infrastructure interested in accessing IBERCLEAR must produce the corresponding documentation. Once reviewed and after performing a risk assessment, IBERCLEAR shall inform the entity within a maximum period of three months.
Once the request has been accepted, technical tests shall be performed to verify compliance with the established requirements.
Forms and contracts for other Market Infrastructures
- Request for access to IBERCLEAR
- IBERCLEAR access questionnaire
- Collective Agreement, Legal Section/Operational Section
- Account-opening request in the Central Register F01
- Request to link accounts F02
- User request for BME-PC. F19
- Connectivity Form
- Specific membership conditions
- Authorisation for the Central Bank
- Target 2 Form - Static Data (2002)
- Power of Attorney
- CCP information requirements
- Test approval certificate
- List of authorised signatories